Sunday, August 19, 2012

Study shows link between eating healthy and controlling depression and mood swings.

I find this study fascinating and cannot wait to see the final results.  As a matter of fact, I would really love to get a pre-finalized study copy of the findings.  I know that it would be more than helpful to me.  I have my moments with moods and depressions, though not clinical, particularly seasonal change disorder, or simply put,  "I don't like winter".  I love summer, and when the seasons begin to change, like it is doing this weekend in Connecticut, I really get anxious and sad.  I am going to fix the problem partially by moving back to the South this fall.  I'll still be in and out of CT and NYC all winter, but I hope it will not be my primary residence.

I do think there is a lot of merit in eating healthy foods will reduce many psychological disorders, and it only makes sense to me that there are alternatives to the current pharma solutions (anti-depressants) for both of us.


Whole Foods May be best choice for managing depression in many
http://www.healthfinder.gov/news/newsstory.aspx?Docid=667786&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment