Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SpaGypsy Day Spa Review: Simply L Spa, Greenwich, CT

I had the good fortune to go to Simply L Spa on Sunday, June 12th, for a massage. I went there because I was looking for a deal, but most places are not open on Sunday. I actually had gift certificates that I could have used at Noelle in Stamford, CT and others, but they are closed. My comments about the service:
-Deep Tissue Massage-5 star!
-Foot Massage-5 star!
-Hours of Operation-5 star!
-Staff-5 star!
-Facility-4 star! It's small which I like, but I could hear the reception phone ring which is generally annoying. (though my treatment was so great, I didn't let it bother me).
-Price-5 star! I bought a Spa Week gift certificate at 10% off on line, then took advantage of their grand opening special of 20% off. So with tip, 1 and 15 min. services was $100.00 with tip! That's a great deal, particularily in Greenwich, CT.
-Likely to return-Very Likely
-Will recommend-Definitely
http://www.simplylspa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment